FEDERAL SUPPLY CODE:
PRESSINSERT, LOCKING AND NON-LOCKING
PART #: CE124
- For use in low strength materials, such as aluminum or plastics where additional tensile strength, locking of screw into threaded joint, and increased resistance to thread wear is desired.
- Other materials and sizes available upon special request.
- For self-locking thread feature, add suffix “L” after dash number.
- These hole sizes are satisfactory for most applications. However, “best” hole size may vary slightly with material and edge distance.
- Add suffix “-DK” to part when ordering alternate configuration.
- Groove in pilot area on CE124-00 and CE124-00L configurations only.