FEDERAL SUPPLY CODE:
NA2097 Flush Mounted Clinchnut
CLINCHNUT, FLUSH MOUNTED, SELF-LOCKING
PART #: NA2097
- Flush Mounted
- A press-in nut for use in thin aluminum and magnesium sheets, graphite composite and fiber-reinforced plastic sheets, printed circuit boards, etc.
- See Table II and Figure 2 for installation procedure and recommended tooling (See Recommended Installation Procedure Section).
- For other finishes and materials contact NAFCO USA, LLC.
Recommended Installation Procedure:
- Installation procedure is as follows:
- Prepare hole per Table II.
- Select proper length nut as shown in Table II (refer to “T” dimension).
- Press nut in until it is bottomed on flange.
- Flare skirt with recommended punch and flush flaring tool, applying force sufficient for complete flaring.
- Do not chamfer hole on side from which nut is inserted.