FEDERAL SUPPLY CODE:
NA2452 Series Fixed Two Lug Plate Nut / NA0041
NUT, PLATE, SELF-LOCKING, LOW HEIGHT, FIXED, TWO LUG
Carbon or alloy steel, heat treated.
(UNS S66286) - A286 per AMS5525, AMS5732 or AMS5737.
Cadmium plate per AMS-QQ-P-416, type II, class 2.
For 425℃ use silver plate per AMS2410 to a 5µm minimum thickness on surfaces which can be touched by a 20mm diameter ball. Threads shall show complete coverage, but thickness requirement on threads is waived.
Molybdenum disulfide dry film lubricant in accordance with AS5272.
Steel material, CAD plate per AMS-QQ-P-416, type II, class 2, MoS2 dry film lubricant.
Same as "A" code without dry film lubricant.
A286 CRES material, silver plate per AMS2410.
A286 CRES material, MoS2 dry film lubricant.
Following dash number indicates dimpled rivet holes.
Following dash number indicates projection weld nibs. "CS" code only, no silver plate on weld nibs.
PART #: NA2452
- Low Height
- Two Lug
- /1/ Minimum “E” limited only by strength requirements of specification.
- /2/ Threads shall be MJ form in accordance with FED-STD-H28/21. For acceptability see procurement specification.
- Dimensioning and tolerancing per ASME Y14.5M.
- Dimensions in millimeters and apply after finish and prior to the application of lubrication unless otherwise specified.
- For CRES, magnetic permeability shall be less than 2.0 (Air = 1.0) for a field strength of H = 16 kA/m using a magnetic permeability indicator per ASTM A342/A M, test method 3.
- This standard takes precedence over documents referenced herein.
- Unless otherwise specified, part inventory manufactured to previous of the applicable drawing or specification may be procured and used until stock is depleted.
- Referenced documents shall be the issue in effect on date of invitations for bid.
|STEEL NUTS||NA0009 CLASS II|
|CRES NUTS||NA0044 CLASS II|