FEDERAL SUPPLY CODE:
NA2073 Clip Retained Nut Element / LE114-0110
NUT ELEMENT, CLIP RETAINED, VARIABLE COUNTERBORE, 160 KSI
Per AMS5732 or AMS5737.
Per AMS-QQ-P-35 and dry film lubricant per MIL-I-8937.
Except for performance requirements.
PART #: NA2073
- Nut Element
- Clip Retained
- Variable Counterbore
- 160 KSI
- Screw thread per AS8879 before lubrication.
- Identify in accordance with suppliers established method if identification.
- Containers shall be marked with specification control drawing number, item name, manufacturer’s part number, name and address.
- Surface roughness to be 125 microinches MAS per ANSI B46.1.
- Nuts shall be designed to develop the tensile strength of bolts with an ultimate tensile strength of 160 KSI based on an area at 98 percent of the basic pitch diameter.
- Elliptical locking element shall provide locking torque per NASM25027.
- For use with NA2066, NA2067 and NA2112 gang channel assemblies.
- /8/ O versize parts:
- Dimension D* is designated to cover 1st oversize (parts 1/64th O/S). Part number is same as basic except “X” added to part number. Example: NA2073-X-02-1
- Dimension D** is designated to cover 2nd oversize (1/32nd O/S). Part number same as basic part number except “Y” added to part number. Example: NA2073-Y-02-1